Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Security Officers equipped with communication means to report situation and seek assistance?
- While the Security Officer doing patrol will carry the 4G connection mobile device with GPS Tracker and
- Live image capture.
- Sends live reports to the management email directly.
Are there any proper staff aids (deployment charts, communications charts and location maps) in the Operations Room?
- Armfort Security system can provide an overview deployment chart and location map.
- At one glance you can see all your guards deployed in Singapore.
- You can view this in your Operations Room via Internet or anywhere with Internet Connection.
Is there a system in place for the reporting of any incidents by the Security Officers to the Management?
- We have a mobile device to do a LIVE report on the site by tapping at the nearest checkpoint and
- capture images of the incident.
- Feedback and Remark can be keyed in to give details of the incident immediately to the HQ or MCST so
- Attention to the incident can be given immediately.
- The system able to check the Security Officers reported to duty via using Staff Card to scan at the deployment site and
- Take a live photo of himself/herself with full dressed uniform.
- The photo has the date and timestamp on it, so images cannot be fabricated.
- Main office will receive the attendance report real-time after the guard has done their attendance.
- Our advanced visitor management module is automated to idenify who are the visitors in the premises and
- You can view this data from anywhere.
- Blacklisted visitors can be detected from our visitor management system and Management will be alerted immediately.
- The Live reporting can keyed in feedback and details to the report and will be send real-time to the management.
- As all reports will be store for audit purposes.